[Ponte Alto] Silent Auction Donations for Chalice of the Sun God event

Lady Courtney de Hoghton caerdubh at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:52:14 PDT 2003

Greetings good folks of Ponte Alto,

I stand before you and humbly ask for donations to the
Silent Auction which will occur at the Chalice of the
Sun God event September 19-21st, and which will
benefit and support the many fine activities of Ponte
Alto.

Last year's Silent Auction was a roaring success
thanks to the many who both donated and bid (and some
who did both!), and I hope that this year we will
exceed the almost $900 tally we collected last year!

I am already accepting donations, in fact, early
donations are the best since they give me a chance to
fill out the paperwork in advance.  I will be
accepting donations in several ways over the next few
weeks:

1.  Thursday night fighter practices: Please look for
Lord Connor Sinclair or Baron Thomas of Calais or
Baroness Denise Duvalier.  Connor will try to be at
most thursday night practices between now and Chalice.

2. Sunday fighter practices:  Please look for Lord
Connor Sinclair or Baron Thomas of Calais or Baroness
Denise Duvalier. Any one of them can accept donations.

3. Troll at Chalice (friday night and saturday morning
til 9:30): You can drop off donations at Chalice's
troll all friday night and Sat. morning til 9:30.

4. Chalice on Saturday morning after 9:30: Please
bring all donations to the main building where the
auction will be held.  Please check in with Lady
Courtney de Houghton or another Silent Auction
volunteer.

All of your donations are greatly appreciated, and I
hope everyone has fun bidding and winning the
wonderful items that are already stacking up!  Wait
til you see some of the goodies!

Many thanks,

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Silent Auction Coordinator