[Ponte Alto] Web site updates - please check new additions to the site

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:02:27 PDT 2003

> Thomas is there, Belphoebe.  Find yourself, then
> look two rows up.  :)
> Although it claims he got his Garland on 8/13/02,
> which is close, but it
> was really 8/16/02, along with Christopher Hare's
> Garland, last Friday
> of this past Pennsic.
>
> Cassandra

You are right.  I must be getting senile :-p

Momma Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org