[Ponte Alto] Proposed Kingdom 12th Night Bid - a thought

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 06:09:46 PDT 2003

All -

While I think that Lord Miles has very sound reasons
for not supporting a 12th Night Bid at this time, Lady
Daria's proposal makes me wonder if this is something
that the Baronies of Stierbach and Ponte Alto might
consider co-hosting in the future?

I have worked on several 12th Nights in the past, and
I know what a drain of financial and personal
resources this extremely large event can be.  Is it
possible that the two groups, would consider pooling
their resources and exploring a bid for 2005 or 2006?
Perhaps pairing an experienced autocrat from one group
with a less experienced one from one of the others,
and the staff positions being filled by both sides?
We might even consider asking Sudentar if they want to
be involved, since they are a young but enthusiastic
group.

Just something to think about.

Yours in Service,

Greta Klusenaere