[Ponte Alto] Re: Purposed Kingdom 12th Night Bid

Lady Daria ldydaria at msn.com
Thu Apr 24 04:19:41 PDT 2003

Greetings,
I cannot in good faith present an event to you that does not carry the full
support of your  Seneschal. Many of you have contacted me with offers of
help in working on the bid or offering your support at the event. I would
like to thank Cairistiona fromn Sudentur for her work on the lunch, Vitha
for her very hard work on a fabalous feast, and not least Baroness Denise
for her guidence and support.

Again thank you to everyone who offered to help in this undertaking.

In Service
Lady Daria of Atlantia