[Ponte Alto] Web site updates - please check new additions to the site

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 06:49:48 PDT 2003

I also noticed that Lord Thomas Lyon of Braemer is not
listed on the OP.  He plays with Ponte Alto, is a
Companion of the Order of the Garland, and last year
he was the Captain of the Baroness' Guard.

Can that be corrected?  Thomas, can you send Courtney
your blazon and device so they can list you in the
Armorial as well?

Cheers,

Bel

--- agnes daunce <agnes_daunce at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I misspoke.  I am not listed in the OP. SInce I play
> exclusively
> with Ponte Alto, what do I need to do to get listed.
>  Thanks.
>
> In Service,
>
> Agnes Daunce
> --- "Gary R. Halstead" <ghalstead at adelphia.net>
> wrote:
> > You're listed in the OP because you play with
> Ponte Alto.  Up
> > to this point
> > I haven't removed anyone from the OP, that may
> change as the
> > page is
> > getting a little large and maintenance is becoming
> a pain.
> > I'm considering
> > removing some combination of:
> >
> > A) People we haven't seen in years
> > B) People who've moved out of Kingdom
> > C) People who play exclusively with other groups
> >
> > Ranulf
> >
> > At 12:59 PM 4/29/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> > >Greetings,
> > >
> > >I checked the officers information and all my
> information is
> > >correct.
> > >
> > >I'm listed in the OP list.  Is that because I
> don't live in
> > >Ponte Alto?  When someone moves from the kingdom
> are they
> > >removed from the OP? Question of curiosity.
> > >
> > >In Service,
> > >
> > >Agnes Daunce

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org