[Ponte Alto] Fighters Practice Pic Nic

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 15:19:44 PDT 2003

Spring Greetings to Ponte Alto,
    I would like to thank all who stopped by the barony's fighter practice
pic nic last Sunday.  What beautiful weather we had!  There were
approximately 45 people in attendance during the day.  We had approximately
15 heavy fighters, 15 rapier fighters and 15 gentles of the peaceful arts
attend the pic nic.  And as usual the food and fun were never ending.  I
especially want to thank Duchess Simone, Sir AElfred, and the dozen gentles
from Bright Hills for visiting our Barony on Sunday.  I hope their future
travels will bring them back to Ponte Alto safely.

     We will keep you posted on May's fighter practice pic nic date.
In Service to this Great Barony and Kingdom,
Thomas and Denise