[Ponte Alto] More furniture

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 14:33:31 PDT 2003

My apologies to anyone tired of furniture offers.
But it is the season for spring cleaning.
I have the following free to a good home. they were gently used and in relatively good condition.

          1)    A two shelf bookcase in white
             approx 3 feet tall  and 35 inches wide
              (good size for a childs room)

          2) a TV/microwave cart
              approx 38 inches high and 30 inches wide
              Med dark wood laminate

 If interested please contact me off line at       rosedale703 at aol.com.
I need to know by Mon the 21st if interested or I donate it to the rummage sale at my church
              Thanks Celia