[Ponte Alto] RE: Ponte Alto Newcomers Meeting

Jennifer Davis lady_liadan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 07:43:55 PDT 2002

Would love to be there, but I have family coming to
visit tonight and through the weekend.  When is the
next one - next month?  Also, what other events are
coming up after this weekend that I could potentially
drop in on?  (I've had a head cold as well as a ton of
work with my grad program here, so I didn't make the
fighter picnic like I'd hoped.)  I would like to get
involved though!
In Service,
- Shahrbanu/Liadan