[Ponte Alto] RE: Ponte Alto Newcomers Meeting

Jason LaGarde quix at qu-i-x.com
Thu Oct 17 06:19:52 PDT 2002

Greetings one and all!

As a newcomer to both the SCA and Ponte Alto, it is my sad duty to inform
you that I will not be in attendance tonight at the newcomers meeting.
Unexpected obligations have called me away, and despite my desire to
immerse myself into everything the society has to offer, my hectic
schedule is making it quite difficult.
It is my hope that you all will be seeing much more of me in the near
future, but until then, know that there is a newcomer among you and he is
looking forward to befriending each and every one of you.
Until then, safe journeys!
Jason aka 'Einar Edwin'