[Ponte Alto] Thank You from Your Seneschal

Michael C Emrich milesdelocwode at cox.net
Mon Nov 18 08:02:44 PST 2002

Unto the Populace of Ponte Alto, does your Seneschal send his greetings and
his heart felt thanks for all the hard work that all of you did in making
Lady & the Tiger such a success.  I have said this before and will say it
again, this is a great Barony and I am pleased to be the Seneschal of this
wonderful group.  This is the best job I have every been suckered into and
it is so because of everyone who works so hard in trying weather to make
this event fun and magical.  I thank you all for your help and your hard
work.

  To our newcommers who braved the weather with us, I would also like to
thank you and hope that you will come and have fun with us again.  If you
have questions or needs please feel free to contact me or my Lady, Luce
Anthony Venice.

  Again, thank you Ponte Alto for everything.

Respectfully,

Miles de Locwode
Seneschal