[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Bardic Circle

Erika Kreider jedierika at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 07:38:41 PST 2002

Please come and bring your songs and stories, or just come to listen.
Lady Allasan inghean Fhaolain
Erika Kreider
 Note: forwarded message attached.

From: "Janie Darby" <darbyjanie at hotmail.com>
To: dante at artisticassets.com, jedierika at yahoo.com, jennifer.christensen at outtask.com, katharine.park at PEC.com, maude at erols.com, moo at stierbach.org, perf_guild at yahoogroups.com, shalandara at aol.com
Cc: P00Q2 at BUPERS.Navy.Mil
Subject: Bardic Circle
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:12:59 -0500

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Stierbach's Bardic Circle will be held this Friday, as scheduled, from 7:30
p.m. until 10:00 p.m. at the home of Colum Maxwell and Briana Maclukas in
Manassas.

Please come and share a song, story or poem, or to listen.

Directions are available on the Stierbach calendar site at
http://www.calsnet.com/stierbach[1],
or call (703) 365-9097. (Word of warning: Our neighborhood is in a bad cell
for cellular phones.)

Pet alert: We have a 3-year-old Black Lab who will be soliciting attention
from all present. It's his first Bardic Circle.

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 [2] and get 2 months FREE*