[Ponte Alto] Calling all bards, minstrels, storytellers and hangers-on

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 14:54:36 PDT 2002

Darn, I have to be invited to my own cousins house now.  Isn't that a shame?  If Briana and Colum are reading this, why haven't we been invited before? hehehe
 jpark6 at gmu.edu wrote: Having received the permission of their excellencies of Stierbach, I
have been asked to forward this message on to the residents of Ponte
Alto. We have been invited to the Stierbach monthly bardic circles,
usually held at Lady Briana and Lord Colum's house in Manassas.
However, for this month, the bardic circle is being held at Baron Mika
and Baroness Ursula's house. The bardics are held on the fourth friday
of every month, and the best place to look for directions is on the
Stierbach website. I hope to see many of you there!

In service,

Odde ap Tam,
Baronial bard of Ponte Alto

Forwarded message from the Moo:

Stierbach's Bardic Circle is moving - for this month only - to the
residence of Their Excellencies of Stierbach- 4405 Lees Corner Road,
Chantilly. Bring your stories, songs, poems and ears for an
evening of shared entertainment, which gets underway around 7 p.m.
The June Bardic Cirle will return to the residence of Lady Briana
and Lord Colum in Manassas.