[Ponte Alto] Designated Successor to Seneschal

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu May 30 17:19:53 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone!

I would like to announce that I have a designated successor, Lord Miles
de Locwode. He comes to Ponte Alto from the Canton of Attilium, where he
has served as exchequer and deputy seneschal. I also have a new deputy,
Lady Belphoebe de Givet, who has agreed to stay on as deputy with Miles
when I step down. I want to thank both of these fine folks for offering
to serve the barony in this capacity. I know you will support them as
you have supported me.

The office turnover is tentatively scheduled to take place at Pennsic.

Thanks!
Yours in Service,
--Giuliana