[Ponte Alto] Practice on Thursdays

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli afpopa at cox.rr.com
Tue May 14 09:33:44 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.

I wish to bring a few items to everyone's attention about our Thursday
night practice site.

First, the school has asked that we use the rear door to the cafeteria,
rather than coming in through the main school entrance.  Viewed from the
front of the school, the cafeteria is located all the way to the left.  Go
around the building to the left and you will see the door to the cafeteria
on your right.

Second, June 6th will be the last day for indoor practice.  After the 6th,
we will again be having Thursday night practices in the park behind Tysons
Pimmet Library.

YiS,

-- Marcellus

Propugnantis Atlantiae