[Ponte Alto] Next barony meeting

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Mar 5 12:24:51 PST 2002

Greetings!

Lady Alesia pointed something out to me which I had failed to
notice, that is, the March barony meeting is scheduled for Easter
Sunday. I would like to get some idea of how many people will be
out of town or otherwise not attending the meeting, so that I can
figure out if we need to switch the date. Please let me know if you
won't be able to make it on March 31, if I don't hear from you I will
assume you will be there and not make other arrangements.

Thanks!
--Giuliana