[Ponte Alto] Sewing Circle

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Fri Mar 1 09:49:35 PST 2002

Here are general directions for anyone who would like to attend:

Take your best route to Rt. 267, the Dulles Toll Road. Head west
until you get to Herndon and take the exit for the Fairfax County
Parkway, Rt. 7100. It will cost 25 cents to exit. Turn right onto the
Parkway and go North for less than a mile. Take the second "real"
exit (there is construction on the parkway and one exit is not open
yet), for Baron Cameron/Elden Street. Take a left at the light onto
Elden Street. Go through two (or maybe three) lights until you
come to Herndon Parkway. Turn right on Herndon Parkway. Go
through two lights, keep going until the jersey walls on the right
end, and turn right onto Crest Drive.* Go to the stop sign and turn
right onto Old Hunt Way. Keep going until you get to the cul-de-
sac. The house is on the left side, number 658.

* If you miss Crest Drive, keep going until you get to the next light.
Turn right onto Dranesville Road. Take the immediate next right
onto Old Hunt Way. Follow it to the end. It's a little longer but will
save you from having to do several U-turns.

The phone number is 703-810-8438 in case you get lost or have
questions. See you all there!

--Giuliana