[Ponte Alto] RE: [MR] Board meeting next month?

Anne of Carthew acarthew at cox.net
Tue Jun 18 18:18:53 PDT 2002

There IS a Board of Directors meeting next month, but it is a BoD meeting -
not a Ponte Alto event nor an Atlantian event.

I understand that the BoD will be meeting the weekend of July 20th at the
Embassy Suites in Herndon, near the intersection of Centreville Road/Elden
Street and Route 267 (Dulles Toll Road).

There is, however, a revel that evening in Ponte Alto to allow socializing
with our out-of-town visiors.  Look for the flier in the next email!  The
event is on the Kingdom calendar and the flier is also in the July Acorn -
although I don't see it on the web page yet.

See you there.
Anne of Carthew