[Ponte Alto] Board meeting next month?

David W. James vnend at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 17 20:33:22 PDT 2002

I notice that the Board Meeting in Ponte Alto (July 20) isn't listed
on the Kingdom Calendar or the Ponte Alto (or Steirbach) calendars.
I am starting to get inquiries about crash space, hotels and such
from out of town.  (If there is something about it on the Board's
meeting page, we can't get to it currently due to a problem with the
SCA.ORG web database.  Yes, I've sent a note about that too...)

While the quip about laws and sausage certainly applies, this is our
chance to meet the folks running the Corporation and see how our
input affects the process.  I know I will be there all day (when I
think that the race in DC would be much more interesting, but that's
life. :-)

David/Kwellend-Njal
At-large Grand Council member and bit pusher
David W. James			vnendNOSPAM at adelphia.net
                     Remove spam block to send email.
   "Ignorance is the mother of adventure." Hagar the Horrible