[Ponte Alto] Missive from Your Baron

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 14:02:36 PDT 2002

Your Excellency,

This sad news of war and invasion that you bring to our faire land cuts me to
the quick!  And, although my young daughter is but the humblest glimmer of
hope to the future of our land's defenses, and not yet able to protect Her
Excellency from greedy fabric-mongers, she has sworn an oath to protect the
small creatures of Ponte Alto from the kickings of foreign savages.

We shall, therefore rally to your call to attend fighter practice this
Sunday.  And, should war break out, we shall prepare many foul taunts which
we will spew mercilessly upon your enemies!