[Ponte Alto] Folding Party for August Acorn

Gwen Maxson Gwen at Maxson.com
Mon Jul 15 20:34:53 PDT 2002

The next folding party is upon us! It will be next
Monday, the 22nd at 8pm in its normal location in
Herndon, VA. As always your help and company is
appreciated.

I am also happy to announce that I have found a
successor! So this will be the second to last
folding party for me. I will be stepping down at
Coronation, so attend while you can! The new
Chronicler lives in North Carolina, so it will be
just a bit farther to go for folding parties if
you wish to attend after August.

Directions to Carthew Hall, home of Mistress Anne
of Carthew and Master Tirloch:

         13456 Cobra Court
         Herndon, VA 20171
         (703) 437-6271

>From the Fairfax County Parkway and the Dulles Toll Road:
Proceed south on the Fairfax County Parkway (RT.
7100). At the traffic light for West Ox Road, turn
right. Take the second left onto McLearan Road.
Take the first left onto Cobra Drive. Go to the
stop sign and you will cross Kinross Circle and
into Cobra Court. The house is on the left and it
is the only one with a porch.