[Ponte Alto] More on Marshall 101 Seminar

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 11:27:17 PDT 2002

Greetings,

As you may recall, in recent days I posted an
invitation for rapier fighters to attend the Marshall
101 and Rapier 201 seminars that are required to
become warranted in Atlantia, and that will be taught
by Baron Alejandro Mateo Ramirez y Mendoza, the
Kingdom Deputy Rapier Mashall on Saturday, July 20 at
3 and 4 p.m., at the Tysons Pimmit Libary park.

Since then, tt came to my attention that the Marshall
101 seminar is a requirement not only for rapier
fighters, but for the other disciplines as well
(heavy, combat archery, siege, etc.)  I have consulted
with Baron Alejandro and he will be happy to teach it
to everyone.  So Marshall 101 (for all) is scheduled
by 3 p.m., while Rapier 201 is scheduled by 4 p.m.

So spread the word and come join us at the park.  The
more, the merrier.

YIS,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(Rules of Ettiquette, The Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.Org