[Ponte Alto] Armored Fight Practice?

Kevin Maxson kevin at maxson.com
Wed Jan 23 14:18:32 PST 2002

Greetings to the barony from Master Kevin of Thornbury, Ponte Alto
Knight Marshal.

I'm led to believe that I will have the necessary insurance paperwork
from Milpitas very soon now.  I'd like to ask the barony, where would we
like to have an armored fight practice (the rapier folks seem content
with theirs) and on what evening?

Please, if you have a preference for a location, please be specific to a
site.  Once I get a feel for what people want, I'll go get us a new site
when I get the insurance forms.  I don't pretend that I'll get any kind
of a consensus with such a wide array of options, but I'll do what I can
to make it reasonable for as many as possible.

Thanks, all.  Hopefully I'll have more information to give to the barony
on Sunday.
_____
|_|_|
| | |  Kevin Maxson (kevin at maxson.com)