[Ponte Alto] (Fwd) *Seneschal* Fall University 2002

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu Jan 17 13:46:03 PST 2002

I recall that there was mention a few months ago of possibly
putting in a bid for Fall University. Is anyone still interested in this?
If so, we'll need to work up a bid as quickly as possible. Let me
know if you need more information on what is required for a
kingdom-level event bid.

Yours in Service,
--Muireann