[Ponte Alto] Newcomers' Meeting

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Fri Jan 4 13:38:35 PST 2002

To the populace of Ponte Alto does Nostas'ia Stepanova send greetings.

The next newcomers' meeting will be on January 11th at 7:30 p.m. at our
apartment in Alexandria. The topic will be a general introduction to the
SCA.

Allergy warning: We do share the apartment with two cats, but they will be
closed up in the master bedroom and I will vacuum beforehand.

Directions:
Take your best route to I-395. Take 395 to exit 2A (Edsall Road East). Take
Edsall Road a mile and a half. The building is a high-rise and will be on
the left. It's #6161. When you pull into the parking lot, you may park
wherever there is a space. Come in the front door and call up on the phone
there. (There is a computerized directory of residents - look up Trigg and
dial the number there.) We will buzz you in. Take the elevator to the 6th
floor and turn right. Our unit is at the end of the hall on the right -
#603. If you get lost or need more specific directions, our number is 703-
370-0229.

In service,
Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto