[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Dance Practice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 07:31:03 PST 2002

Greetings and happy new year to you all!

Well, we will start the new year with the wonderful
news that Lord Thomas Lyon has graciously accepted to
run our new Ponte Alto Dance Practice.

When? The last Thursday of each month.  (The first
practice will take place Thursday, January 31st.)

What time?  At 7:30 p.m. (Fencing practice will take
place from 6 to 7:30.  Dance practice will follow
immediately).

Where?  At Shrevewood Elementary (see directions for
the fencing practice on the Ponte Alto web page).

See you there!

In service,

Belphoebe

=====