[Ponte Alto] Demo season open!

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 06:36:30 PST 2002

Sorcha,

What time do you want us there?  If the weather is
good we will probably be having a fighter's practice
at the Tyson's Pimmit Library in the afternoon.  We
could file up to the demo afterwards, and maybe
convince some more fighters to join.

So count on Marcellus and me.

Cheers, Belphoebe

--- Shannon Smith <sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> Greetings!
>
>     Please help us start the demo season with off
> with a bang!  Our first
> demo is a recent request from the Fairfax Boy
> Scouts.  They will be holding
> a banquet this Sunday, Feb. 24 and we have been
> asked to give a fighting
> demo from 5pm to 6pm at the Centreville firehouse
> (Upper level) on Old
> Centreville Rd.  E-mail or call me for directions -
> 703-264-0072.
>
>     They have invited us to stay for dinner
> (lasagna, salad, bread) and are
> thrilled that we can brighten their event.  The
> leader says, "The older
> scouts will be studying the renaissance starting
> next month.  They cover
> general knowledge in their lessons at school.  I
> think the boys would love
> to hear about the armor and tournaments.  They also
> do a renaissance day at
> school where they have a chance to dress in costume,
> so a little about the
> clothing
> would be helpful."
>
>     Please reply to me quickly if you are able to
> make it for this demo.  As
> you can see, we especially need fighters!  (Consider
> this your Sunday
> practice!)  Thank you for your generosity in advance
> and I hope to hear from
> you soon.
>
> Yours,
> Sorcha de Glys  :)