[Ponte Alto] Updating OP again

Jim Trigg blaise at scadian.net
Mon Feb 25 11:17:05 PST 2002

Sorry about this, but I apparently deleted the wrong response to my
request for mundane names and have been asked about one more.  Can
anyone give me mundane names for the following two individuals?

Cedrin Etainnighean
William Conor MacLean (I remember that he's deceased...)

Thanks,
Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-    /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles           \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN