[Ponte Alto] Law folding party

Craig Lee-Allen corun at cox.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 16:32:11 PST 2002

Greetings unto the populace from Baron Corun,

This missive is to announce that the biennial publication of the Great Book
of Law is going to press. To prepare for its delivery to the populace a
stuffing and labeling party will be held at the home of Baron Corun on the
28th of February at 8:00pm.

The stuffed envelopes will be passed out at Kingdom A&S to those recipients
of the Acorn who are there. The rest will be mailed immediately thereafter.

Directions: The most direct route is to make your best way to the Beltway,
495. If you have a map you can probably find one of the back routes. Get
off the Beltway at Little River Turnpike, Virginia 236, West (outside the
Beltway). Turn right just past the first traffic light at King Arthur Road
(you can't miss it for the big, white walls bearing the words Camelot on
either corner of the street, ignore the fellow trying to pull the sword out
of the stone). The house is sixth down on the right at 4001.

ALLERGY ALERT! We have a dog and a cat.

My thanks in advance for those who will attend. Until then I remain,

In service,
Baron Corun MacAnndra
Atlantian Kingdom Clerk of Law