[Ponte Alto] Options for Award Structure Changes

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 07:39:59 PST 2002

Mistress Anne,
   We have recognized those individuals on a baronial level for whom we have
received recommendations.  Lady Vitha is the most current recipient of the
Order of the Garland.  She was acknowledged for her contributions to the A&S
community and the barony.  We have forwarded all letters to past and reigning
Monarchs about kingdom level awards.  Kingdom level awards we have no control
over when they might be bestowed to the individual.
In Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier