[Ponte Alto] september il tempo

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 21 18:47:14 PDT 2002

Scriptorium is getting active again as of September. Second and Fourth Thursdays as usual. Second Thursday is at my house; please phone or e-mail for directions.

Also, if there are any Pontoons on the Scribal backlog, PLEASE LET US KNOW! Scriptorium would like to make sure our own folks get the scrolls due them. If you have received an AoA, but haven't bothered to register arms, well, DO IT! We can't make a spiffy AoA scroll for you unless there's arms to put on it... and spiff is our specialty! Go to the Clerk Signet's Website & look yourself up; I saw a bunch of outstanding Pearl & Dolphin scrolls that I'd like confirmation on.

Thanks Ursula!

Clare/Renata