[Ponte Alto] FRIDAY - MY LAST ACORN FOLDING PARTY

Gwen Maxson gwen at aargh.com
Wed Aug 21 06:04:02 PDT 2002

Greetings to all who have returned from the annual
Pennsic pilgrimage!

If you would like get out of the house Friday
night, away from piles of stuff to put away and
wash, I give you the last opportunity to attend an
Acorn folding party in the Northern VA area. I
will be stepping down as Chronicler at Coronation
so this is my last Acorn folding party. The one in
September will be held in Charlotte, NC.

To celebrate there will be party munchies, music
and fun! The issue will already be stapled so it
shouldn't take long for the business part of the
gathering. I want to thank everyone who has
supported me in the office over the past three
years. I would love to see everyone who has helped
out over the years so I can thank you in person.

Date: This Friday (8/23), 8:00pm
Place: Carthew Hall, Herndon, VA

Directions to Carthew Hall, home of Mistress Anne
of Carthew and Master Tirloch:

         13456 Cobra Court
         Herndon, VA 20171
         (703) 437-6271

>From the Fairfax County Parkway and the Dulles Toll Road:

Proceed south on the Fairfax County Parkway (RT.
7100). At the traffic light for West Ox Road, turn
right. Take the second left onto McLearan Road.
Take the first left onto Cobra Drive. Go to the
stop sign and you will cross Kinross Circle and
into Cobra Court. The house is on the left and it
is the only one with a porch.