[Ponte Alto] Oak Folding Party on Wednesday

Mistress Gwendolen chronicler at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 12 08:15:45 PDT 2002

Greetings to all those holding down the fort while the warriors are away at
war. The Oak is ready for mailing and I need a little help getting it ready to
go to the post office. It will be folded and stapled already so this is mainly
an excuse to get together and have a bit of fun. Since the Master and Mistress
of Carthew Hall are off at the war, the Oak folding party is being hosted by
Baron Corun MacAndra in Annandale, VA.