[Ponte Alto] Stenwood Demo next week!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 23 14:22:29 PDT 2002

That would be fabulous!  Do you mean heavy or rapier?  Yael will be coming in her rapier gear and can be your opponent if that is your sport.  Otherwise, I'm working on getting someone for you to fight with heavy weapons.  Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you there.

Note:  Please arrive early enough to armor up before starting the demo at 12:30.  It is always better to be in armor before we start than to try to armor up quickly and quietly!  :)

If you need directions or have any questions, feel free to call me at (703) 264-0072 or e-mail me at sorchadeglys at att.net.

Thanks again,
Sorcha  :)

ps. Anyone up for fighting Abel at the demo, hmmmm?  :)

  Hello,
  I would be happy to be at the demo. However all I have available is my armor. Would you like me to (mock) fight another?

  Regards,
  Abel