[Ponte Alto] Wed April 24th 7:30pm/ Tabard making social

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 17:54:12 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone,
    Just a reminder about the tabard making social this Wednesday April 24th
at 7:30pm.  We will also be working on goblet covers for the Pennsic gift
baskets.  We looking forward to seeing you.

     I would also like to say "Thank You" to Lady Sorcha and Lady Giuliana
for offering to make baronial tabards in their free time.  Thank you very
Ladies!

ALLERGY ALERT: we have a cat.

Sodas and Munchies also will be available.

Our home address is:
9220G Cardinal Forest Lane
Lorton, VA 22079
703-643-1372

Directions:
* From I - 95 : Take exit 163/ VA-642 / Lorton Road. Turn Right onto Lorton
Road. Take Right onto Silverbrook Road. Take a Left onto Bluebird Way. Turn
Right onto Cardinal Forest Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building
9220 / Unit #G

* From Fairfax County Parkway : Take VA-636 Hooes Road South. Turn Left onto
Silverbrook. Turn Right onto Bluebird way. Turn Right onto Cardinal Forest
Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building 9220 / Unit #G

:-)
Denise and Thomas