[Ponte Alto] alle psallite

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 18:27:55 PDT 2001

I want to thank those of you who responded on my query about re-starting
our singing practices.  The answer is: it looks like we have a quorum!

In the next few days I'll be responding back to all of you who want to
participate, and we'll set the date for our first practice.  It sounds
like Monday is still the best choice.

Others are still welcome!
Also, if any of you out there would like to be a rehearsal pianist...
Learning new music is always easier when we have someone who can place
all the lines at once - and that is definitely not me!  Let me know if
you have the timing and willingness to aid us this way.

Best wishes,
Anne.