[Ponte Alto] Alle Psallite

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Wed Sep 5 14:26:34 PDT 2001

On 31 Aug 01, at 18:27, Tannin wrote:

> ...ok, i'm new here (very new, still trying to find a good meeting as
> a first to come to), but I'm recently from the black diamond barony in
> blacksburg.  i would be thrilled to sing with you, though i have not
> had much practice of late.  hate to show up and find myself completely
> outclassed....  for what it's worth, i usually sing baritone/bass, but
> can fit some tenor 2 parts.
>
> -Tannin Kal

Hi Tannin,

Welcome to Ponte Alto! We have our monthly baronial business
meetings on the last Sunday of each month, in Falls Church. We
also have newcomers' meetings once a month, usually on the
second Friday, but this month it is being held on the 21st. I know
you are not a newcomer to the SCA, but this meeting might help
you meet folks from this area. And if you let us know what else you
are interested in, we can point you towards an appropriate practice
or arts session.

Yours in Service,
--Muireann ni Riordain, seneschale