[Ponte Alto] Thanksgiving party

Vivianne Holt hollytonVA at netzero.net
Mon Oct 22 18:33:16 PDT 2001

Hi all,

It is one month before Thanksgiving, and I wanted to invite those of you who are not planning to be with family to join us for a "stag" Thanksgiving dinner!  We will provide the food, but feel free to bring any items you traditionally associate with the holiday.  We have held this party twice before, in San Jose, CA, and were blessed with the company of several friends who enlivened our celebration.  I'll provide more details later; right now, I would like to gauge interest, so please write back if you would like to attend.  Space in our apartment is limited, so we'll probably only take the first 3-4 people who respond.  Cheers,

Vivianne/Rosa