[Ponte Alto] Upcoming demo at Oakton HS

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 22 11:10:29 PDT 2001

Hello!

    We are planning another joint demo with Storvik at Oakton HS in Oakton,
VA this coming Friday morning!  I know it is rather last minute, but if you
are available to help out, we sure would appreciate your efforts and
service!

Friday, October 26th, 9:30am
Oakton HS in Oakton, VA
(same site as Night on Oakton in March)

"This time, it would be a weekday demo for the senior class. We usually
focus on British literature in the 12th grade, and many teachers are in the
middle ages (Beowulf, Arthurian legends, Canterbury Tales) at the beginning
of the year," says Chris Goodson, SKA William of Falston, English teacher at
Oakton HS.

Directions can be found online at:  http://www.fcps.edu/maps/oaktonhs.htm.
Bring any armor, musical instruments, textiles arts, etc that you want and
we'll have a great time!

Thanks for your support and last minute help,
Sorcha de Glys  :)