[Ponte Alto] (no subject)

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 27 17:46:40 PDT 2001

M'lady,

    It was certainly our pleasure to share our hobby with you.  What a treat
that you have decided to look further into such an interesting pastime!

    For more information on upcoming SCA events, there is a calendar posted
at http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/calendar.htm.  Most of the time you can
click on the name of the event to view the event flier for details.  Also,
should you need anything from other members of our group (i.e. what to wear
or bring to events) you can contact just about any of the officers of the
Barony of Ponte Alto and they can point you in the right direction.  A list
of officers can be found off of our Barony's homepage at
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/.

    Best wishes to you and we hope to see you ate future events!

Yours,
Lady Sorcha de Glys

> Hello,
>
> I wanted to send a special thank you to those who gave the demo at the
Mary