[Ponte Alto] (no subject)

Rutkowski, Roseann Roseann.Rutkowski at Calvert.com
Wed Jun 27 10:57:49 PDT 2001

Hello,

I wanted to send a special thank you to those who gave the demo at the Mary
Riley Stiles Library last night.  I have recently joined your mailing list
and attend last nights demo, this was the first time my family and I were
able to see what it's all about.  We found it to be a really interesting and
enjoyable event.  Unfortunately my son started crying towards the end so we
had to leave.  We were hopping to talk some more with the group.  Again
thank you and we were sorry for the disruption.

Roseann