[Ponte Alto] Anyone?

Shannon Smith shannonrsmith at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 19 08:43:32 PDT 2001

Greetings from your anxious demo coordinator!

I am still in need of folks for the 2 pm demo tomorrow.  If you can find it
in your heart and schedule to spend an hour with children in Falls Church to
show off your medieval garb and hobbies, please consider attending this
demo.  Mary Riley Stiles Library has been on our calendar since April and
unfortunately, I have no one yet!

No previous demo experience is necessary and you don't have to worry about
not looking perfect.  The kids are happy to see you dressed up and are
interested in hearing about what you do.  If you have armor, weaving,
calligraphy or any other items to show and tell, bring them along!

Thank you for your attention and generous donation of your time!  I hope
to hear from you soon.  The Library is located at 120 N. Virginia Avenue,
Falls Church, Va. 22046.  A map can be found at
http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/map.mb?&CMD=LFILL&IC=38.886075:-77.175099:8:
:&CT=38.886075:-77.175099:10000&GAD1=Mary+Riley+Styles+Public+Library&GAD2=1
20+N+Virginia+Ave&GAD3=Falls+Church%2c+VA++22046-3321&AD2_street=&apcode=&W=
456&H=259&GMI=1  Thank you!

Yours,
Sorcha de Glys  :)

Mary Riley Stiles Library