[Ponte Alto] Demo Reminder

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 18 10:04:14 PDT 2001

Greetings All!

Once again Ponte Alto shines through the efforts of the following
individuals at the Fox Mill Elem. demo on Thursday!  Participants were
Feline von Behren, Emma Grey, Constance and Kent of Hambrock, Kevin of
Thornbury, Dafydd ap Gwystl, and myself.  The demo was a great success (we
were indoors out of the heat!) and the kids loved it.  They knew quite a bit
about armor and had some interesting questions, for example, "Can a king be
a vassal to a bishop?"!!!

Our next demo is very soon and I'm sorry I didn't send you a reminder
earlier!  (It's been a busy week!)  Wednesday, June 20 at 2pm is the demo at
Mary Riley Styles Library in Falls Church.  Elementary school students are
our audience for an hour of fun.  Please let me know if you are able to make
it for this demo.  Thank you!

Also, I am looking for someone to emcee the demo as I will most likely be
working that day.  If you are willing to try it, please contact me so I can
give you some sample outlines and the "demo in a basket" for props.

Thank you everyone for your unending support and generosity.  You have
continued to come through time and time again.  My heartfelt thanks to each
of you.

Yours,
Sorcha  :)

Here are some future demos!
Tuesday, June 26  Mary Riley Styles Library, Falls Church   7:00 pm
  Middle school students
If you are available in the evenings, this one is for you!

Friday, June 29 Algonkian Regional Park in Potomac Falls Time TBA
  Girl Scout Day Camp
We especially need archers and fencers for this one!