[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Pity Party and Open House

Susan Reed nachtanz at patriot.net
Tue Jul 31 05:57:56 PDT 2001

Greetings, all:

Master Niall McKennett and Dame Teleri Talgellawg would like to invite those
of you in the Northern Virginia/DC/Maryland vicinity (and anyone else who
wants to come) who are not going to Pennsic or will be getting back early to
our 7th or so annual...

Pennsic Pity Potluck Picnic

Envious of your friends who went off to Pennsic?
Just returned from your own Pennsic adventure?

Join us on Saturday, August 18th, starting around 5:00 pm in Ken and Sue
Reed¹s backyard at 2941 Fairmont St., Falls Church, VA.

Dress is mundane, weather is optional (or is it the other way around?)

Bring whatever you want to grill for yourselves and a side dish to share
and we will provide drinks, snacks, deserts and grill with plenty of
charcoal for cooking out.

The theme for this year's beer tasting is still to be determined, but he¹s
considering West Coast microbreweries this year.

We would appreciate it if you call 703-560-8825 or by e-mail to
nachtanz at patriot.net to let us know if you're coming, so we can make sure we
have enough for everyone.

Directions: