[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Web Page Updates

Marsha Goodell mgoodell at gmu.edu
Tue Jan 30 12:36:33 PST 2001

I like it!  Easy to navigate and lots of information.  Good job.  I like the
idea of a roll of arms.

On the officer's page please change my email listing to mgoodell at gmu.edu
(That's for Winifred)

On the OP...for some reason all I get is an empty page.  So I can't tell you
what if anything needs to be updated or suggest additions.  oops, just reread
your message and you indicate that you know it is not there ;)  I like the idea
of a Baronial OP.

On the Garland Roster....Garland's Donald and I have added include:
    Lord Andrew MacGregor (Doug King) - Baronial Birthday and Investiture, 26
February AS XXXIV (2000)
    Lord Maelgwyn y Trafeillwr (Mike Creegan) - Baronial Birthday and
Investiture, 26 February AS XXXIV (2000)
    Lord Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli (Robert Capozello) - St. Paddy's Day
Bloodbath, 11 March ASXXXIV (2000)
    THL Feline von Behren (Lora Budzier) - Flights of Fancy, 15 July ASXXXV
(2000)
    Lady Anastasia di Firenze (Stacey Wahrman) - Pennsic War, 17 August ASXXXV
(2000)
    Lady Celia of Rosedale (Tamara Brown) - Pennsic War, 17 August AS XXXV
(2000)

-Winifred