[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Web Page Updates

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Jan 30 08:19:55 PST 2001

Greetings!

I think it looks really good! The layout is very nice and
straightforward, easy to read and to find things. Couple of nit-picky
items: on the weekly calendar, I think Alle Psallite has been put on
indefinite hold (but you should probably check with Barb to make
sure). Also, you can probably take me off as a contact for
Needlework Night. That is pretty much Karen's deal these days
and I haven't actually shown up in ages!  =)

Officers' page looks fine, I will try to get Ragnarr's info as my
deputy to post there (or at least an email address).

I really like the map!

As far as the Garland goes, I can think of a couple of additions: I
believe Lady Anastasia and Lady Celia were inducted this past
Pennsic by Donald and Winifred. I know there were also two
gentles who were inducted at Investiture in February, but they no
longer live in Ponte Alto and thus I can't remember their names. I'm
sure Don & Winifred will know, and Niall & Teleri, or else I can look
it up in the event report in my files when I get home.

Give me a few days and I can make some updates in the OP and
Roll of Arms.

This is cool! Thanks for all your hard work on the new design,
Ranulf. I think it's very spiffy.

--Muireann