[Ponte Alto] We have a site!

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Thu Feb 8 12:21:54 PST 2001

Jim Trigg wrote:

> Is there a reason that practice was moved from Thursday to
> Monday?  (Availability of the site?)  It now conflicts with Storvik's fight
> practice.  Oh, well.
>
> Blaise

That's precisely the reason.  Trust me, it wasn't my first choice,
either.  The best chance I have to train with my knight is at Storvik's
practice.  At this point, I won't attend the Storvik practice anymore so
that I can be in Falls Church for this one.

It's a shame to conflict with the hottest armored practice going these
days (I'm not sure where the best fencing practice is) but Ponte Alto
desperately needs the opportunity to recruit new fighters and to train
the current ones.
_____
|_|_|  Kevin Maxson     (Lord Kevin of Thornbury)
 \|/   kevin at maxson.com       http://www.sca.org