[Ponte Alto] Giusti i Fatti reminder

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Mon Feb 5 13:50:13 PST 2001

Greetings Pontoons!

As I mentioned at January's barony meeting, I still have only ONE
article for Giusti i Fatti. I extended the deadline one more time, to
February 18. That gives you about two weeks to finish up those
submissions. Please send them to me, in whatever format you
have access to (Word is preferable, but I can handle most types). I
would really like to have the issue out by the first of March!

I hate to keep nagging about this, but this really is the last time. If I
still don't get any more submissions, I'm going to scrap the 2000
issue and we'll try again later on in the year.

Thanks!
--Muireann