[Ponte Alto] Alle Psallite

Tannin tanninkal at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 18:27:57 PDT 2001

> > Ok, for those of you who are still here:
> > Alle Psallite is the name of an SCA choral group which is centered
> > roughly in the Barony of Ponte Alto.  We sang together for several
> > years, but last year due to some inconsistent attendance (and possibly
> > my own temporary burn-out) we put it on sabbatical.

...ok, i'm new here (very new, still trying to find a good meeting as a first to come to), but I'm
recently from the black diamond barony in blacksburg.  i would be thrilled to sing with you,
though i have not had much practice of late.  hate to show up and find myself completely
outclassed....  for what it's worth, i usually sing baritone/bass, but can fit some tenor 2 parts.

-Tannin Kal

oh yeah, mondays are fine.