[Ponte Alto] Demo updates and call for help from Steirbach

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 25 13:46:27 PDT 2001

Hello all!

The demo scheduled for tomorrow will be postponed because the teacher's
first act can show after all.  I will be sure to post that date as soon as I
have it.  In the meantime, I am looking for volunteers for the next demo on
May 11.  We have worked out the time for a 1:30 demo (please arrive at
1:15).  As always, thank you for your support!

Along with Ponte Alto's demo's, here is a request for assistance from our
neighbors on Steirbach.  For more information, e-mail James at
beckett at anent.com.  Thank you!

Sorcha de Glys