[MR] Royal Archery Tournament Cancellation

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:09:35 PDT 2024

ROYAL ARCHERY TOURNAMENT CANCELLED

It is with great sorrow in our hearts that the staff of the Kingdom Royal
Archery Tournament have decided to cancel the event for this weekend at
Elchenburg Castle due to the impending hurricane. While the weather may
clear by Saturday, we have a genuine concern for those who will be driving
on Friday in hazardous conditions. Refunds will be issued to those who
pre-registered. At this time we are discussing options for postponing the
tournament to a later date.

Please stay tuned and stay safe this weekend!

--
Baroness Margaret Lad, OP
Shire of Isenfir